SABAOTH SUMMER 2021 FORESIGHT OF THE MASTER PLANNER – The Eternal Purpose
The Sacrifices of God Are A Broken spirit: A Broken And A Contrite Heart
Click on image To see Presentation
The Resurrection of Christ, Jesus – The Act And The Power Thereof
In the series The Sacrifices of God Are A Broken spirit: A Broken And A Contrite Heart, we have looked at Conviction – Empowerment To See The Spirituality of God’s Law. Where we saw that Spiritual truth cannot provide Spiritual liveliness to a mind that is dead to righteousness; as such the mind is unable to capture the essence of the truth and similarly, Spiritual truth cannot make an unregenerate will to believe.
We have also looked at Faith – Empowerment To Persuade The Mind That God’s Law And Power Is True And Real. We saw that saving faith is trust in Jesus Christ as a living person for forgiveness of sins and for eternal life with God: That it is faith that propels one to take the next step past simply having knowledge of Christ and believing in the facts presented. We then examined Repentance – Empowerment for a yielded will to turn away from sin to God. Where we saw that Repentance is an act by which we realise we have offended an Holy and righteous God; this act is characterised by a deliberate turn away from the sinful act(s) in question, begging for God’s forgiveness and turning to him and his ways, We also looked at The Eternal Value of A Sound Conscience where we saw that Our conscience is like a moral nerve for our soul. That it is possible for man to sear his/her conscience and be rendered capable of doing the most terrible things without being aware of the fact that they are doing it any longer. THE CONSIENCE IS SEARED; and this can go on until THERE IS NO MORE HUMAN FEELING. We also looked at Confession – Its Power to Remove The Sting of Sin. Where saw the importance of having a grasp of the fact that every sin is essentially unforgivable if it is not confessed. We also looked at Circumcision of A Regenerated Heart. Here we saw that as the Jewish circumcision is primarily a covenant with God but also aimed at dealing with the hygiene problem of dirt on the foreskin; spiritual circumcision is primarily about how the work of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ on the Cross at Calvary deals with the inordinate activities of the soul which necessitates the need to divide between the spirit and the soul – this task essentially done by the Word of God.
The last topic we looked at was Dead To Sin – Empowerment to overcome indwelling sin where we saw that we used to be united to Adam; so when he sinned, we sinned. But because of our union with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, what has happened to Him has happened to us. So now that we are united to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, what He has done; we have done also.
In this presentation we will now have a look at:
The Resurrection of Christ, Jesus: The Act And The Power Thereof
Jesus has died and saved His people from sin and death, and He will return to raise us to new life in the resurrection. The resurrection is the new life that Jesus offers to the woman at the well; it is the living water that quenches thirst forever. In the face of the world’s hopelessness and darkness, Jesus has broken into the world so that all who believe might be saved through Him.
“Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts”. (2 Corinthians 1:21-22)
“In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory”. (Ephesians 1:13-14)
In The Resurrection of Christ, Jesus: The Act And The Power Thereof, we look at:
- Evidence of His resurrection:
- The Witnesses of Jesus.
- Jesus’ prediction his death, burial, and resurrection; as well as those of the prophets of the Old Testament.
- The Tomb Really was Empty.
- Jesus was seen and interacted with after He came back to life by friends and enemies.
- The Christian church exists.
- Witnesses transformed by what they saw and heard
Why Is It Essential That We Believe That He Literarily Physically Rose Up From The Dead: In His Body: Leaving An Empty Grave????? “Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?”
“If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable. But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death”. (1 Corinthians 15:19-26)
The empty grave – which shows the purpose of His death and of His dying which is to deal with our sin is accomplished.
The plan of The Master Planner – Can The Son of God die? And Remain dead?
Our Total Redemption – It is a guaranty of the coming of the eternal Kingdom
AND WE CONTINUALLY PRAY:
- Heavenly Father, we pray that You will fill us with the knowledge of your will through all wisdom and spiritual understanding; so that we may be able to see deep down in the inner recesses of our heart; our union with our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in His death and resurrection
- Heavenly Father, we pray that You will fill us with the knowledge of your will through all wisdom and spiritual understanding; so that we may be able to recon ourselves to be alive unto You through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Heavenly Father, that You will empower us to seek to be connected to the Holy Spirit that we may be surrendered to your Revealer, that we may be totally consumed by the revelation of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. His life, His death, His resurrection, His position, His authority, His power, His compassion, His mind, His conscience, His desire – all that He is.
- Heavenly Father, we bind the inner man of each and every one of us to a loving relationship with the Holy Spirit. Give us the grace to know that, ‘to seek you through knowledge about you without seeking a relationship with the Holy Spirit
- ends up in confusion and unbalance in our perception of You.
Heavenly Father, that You quicken us with Your presence like never before that we may continually be empowered to actively seek the marvellous truth taught in Your Word, that there is a way out of our guilt, a way out of our alienation, that we no longer need to be far off from you.
- Heavenly Father, for the grace to come to that point where we realise the true place of the Holy Spirit, that His entire work is to lead our souls into union with the our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ, and the knowledge of you our Father in heaven whilst He Himself directs, and works in the background.
- Give us the grace to confess our sins, forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness for you are faithful and just. By the cleansing power of the Blood of Christ and the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, bring the spirit of each and every one of us into union with Christ, For he who unites himself with the Lord is one with Him in the Spirit. Let each and everyone’s spirit actively dominate him / her in full co-operation with the Holy Spirit.
“But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear”. (1 Peter 3:15)